It was a beautiful sunny day on Sunday so I climbed over the wall of snow surrounding my house and walked out along Meadow Hall Road from Twinbrook Parkway to Viers Mill Road to snap some photos to remember the “snowmaggedon.” I love taking panoramas so I’ve included several that are composed of up to a dozen individual photos, so they’re very wide. These are taken using the “panorama” feature on my Canon S5 and then stitched together in MGI Photovista but I’ve done no other editing, hence the ragged edge on the top and bottom which reveals the original images. You may need to click twice to get to the largest image (first click on the thumbnail to open a size that fits on screen, then second click on that image to open a 1600 pixel wide image). At least I think that’s how it works. You’re welcome to download and share with friends and family. If you want an original image (just warning you, they can be as wide as 6000 pixels), send me an email at email@example.com. Enjoy!
Join 333 other subscribers
- Mayor and Council to Review Policies for Managing Grants, Staff, and Sponsorships
- Rockville City Manager Faces Performance Improvement Plan in Surprise Session
- Mayor and Council to Consider Increasing Lots of Fees; Can it Untangle 900 Rockville Pike?
- When is the Next Council Meeting? Agenda Center Creates Confusion
- Artisan Greek Bakery Opens in Twinbrook
Top Posts & Pages
City of Rockville News
- Meet a Rockville Employee: Kina Campbell
- RHE Wait Lists to Open for Housing Choice Voucher, Project-Based Voucher and Public Housing
- Rockville Housing Enterprises Acquires Scarborough Square
- Equipment Show to Highlight How Public Works is ‘Connecting the World’
- Farmers Market Returns in May with Food Benefit Matching Programs
- Summer Guides are Here!
- Celebrate the B&O Railroad’s 150th Anniversary with an Explore Rockville Tour
- Glenview-Peerless Speaker Series to Time Travel with ‘Frieda’s Song’ Author Talk
- Health Fair, Hips, Hearts, Cars and Eyes: At the Senior Center
- Performances, an Open House and Savings for Theatergoers in May and June at the Civic Center
Love the photos; thanks for posting them.
Here is a link to a few photos I took yesterday (2/10/10).