- Addie’s (actually, it’s in White Flint but I’ll adopt them because it’s such a good place)
- Againn (this is for the DC mothership, but we have a version of it in Rockville on the Pike)
- Cava (in the Fallsgrove neighborhood)
- Spice Crossing (in the Town Square)
Living in Rockville, we have a bit of a headstart on DC residents on a couple other winners:
- Volt in Frederick (outstanding restaurant in a great historic building; so popular you need to make reservations weeks in advance)
- Mannequin Pis in Olney (a Belgian-style bistro in a very ordinary strip mall).
These lists are always fun because they provoke conversation and encourage you to try out new places, so in that spirit, here’s my unofficial and incomplete addendum for the best places to eat in Rockville (in no particular order): Continue reading →