Although the Twinbrook neighborhood is more than fifty years old, it was only ten years ago that the City of Rockville built a community recreation center here. Today we celebrated this achievement, which brought out lots of people, young and old, on this beautiful day with a welcome from Mayor Susan Hoffman and tables filled with information about various city programs, including the PTA, Human Rights Commission, and the Twinbrook Citizens Association, and prizes provided by the City and Noodles and Co.
Join 335 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- ‘Everyone Can Be Great Because Everyone Can Serve’ January 31, 2023
- Winter Travel Tips to Drive Safely January 31, 2023
- Black History in Our City January 31, 2023
- Manage Pain, Get Fit, and How Drugs Interact: This Month, at the Senior Center January 31, 2023
- Walk Safely! Tips for Sharing Rockville’s Roads January 31, 2023